With an extensive experience in Marketing, Sales, Entrepreneurship I like to help people grow and see them smile.
In this age of social networking through computers I still think that nothing is more important than a face to face meeting sharing a great Cappuccino!
Location: Saint-Raphaël, France
I love brains! How they work, how they reach decisions!
This is why I decided to become a Neuro Marketing Expert. I extensively make use this knowledge in my Internet Marketing adventures.
People have such great lives that it would be waste not to listen. One can learn so much by learning more about the person and not the business.
As S. Synek says: "You have to start with WHY." My WHY is about helping others grow and be able to change their lives by taking action!
A product is a product! While many think this is the only thing you should talk about, I prefer to see how to remove people's subconscious pains.
JULY 2013 - PRESENT
- Scientifically Capture, Scientifically Convince, Scientifically Close more deals!
- Expanding NeuroMarketing throughout French, English and German speaking countries - Europe
- New concept launch!
- Digital Marketing - the real stuff!
- Automation (20% work time = 80% revenue)
SEPTEMBER 20125 - PRESENT
Hoos IT Solutions
- External Trainer for various products, services and solutions in front of expert audiences (sales people, shop managers, call centers), throughout Europe.
- Increasing awareness and sales results for Norton Security (Telekom, Bouygues Telecom, 1&1)
AUGUST 2012 - JULY 2013
TURK duotec / Switzerland
- NeuroMarketing implementation
- Market and trends analysis.
- Strategy definition.
- New Marketing Strategy deployment (towards the customers AND towards the company employees).
- Existing Marketing Tools analysis (ROI, efficiency etc...)
JUNE 2005 - AUGUST 2012
Unicorn Adventures Ltd / UK-FR
- Founded and managed the company (Motorcycle Tours, Consulting).
- Business Analysis & Strategy development.
- Various partnerships and consulting actions (BMW, NetBenefit, Sapa Building Systems ...).
MAY 2003 -MAY 2005
Steelcase International / France
- Created the new «Forward» product range with the Foster Design team. International launch (forecast: € 120,000,000/year, refs approx. 100), team of 3 marketing people.
- Life cycle management, margin management for 2 existing product ranges (€ 150,000,000/year, refs approx. 220).
SEPTEMBER 2000 - APRIL 2003
AOL Technologies / Ireland
- Expanded a financial strategy for mobile AOL Inc international Internet products. Total development business € 1,000,000/year, (average product dev. cost: € 20K). Savings per division: € 30,000/year.
- Started a strategy for international direct marketing tools for AOL Inc.
NOVEMBRE 1998 - SEPTEMBRE 2000
Hewlett Packard / France
- Transitioned a $40,000,000 business, in printer networking and print servers from old to new technology, no turn over loss.
- Successfully managed new product and category (developed in the USA) $ 50,000,000.
- Management: training of two junior product managers.
JANUARY 1996 - OCTOBER 1998
Hewlett Packard / France
- In charge of European localisation management for the HP home multimedia PC for Europe (Fr, De, Sp, It, UK).
- Selected and managed external printing and localisation vendors, define and manage their delivery schedules.
DECEMBRE 1992 - DECEMBRE 1995
CNRS / France
- Member of the EEC ESPRIT III project: Environmental Monitoring System. Improved an existing Artificial Neural Network model with a new dynamic architecture.
- Publications in Advanced Computer Interaction, Proceedings of EUFIT 95, Intelligent Engineering Systems through Artificial Neural Networks, Neural Networks and their Applications, Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Neural Networks.
DEC 1992 - DEC 1995
Université de Technologie / Compiègne FR
Ph.D in Systems Control/Artificial Neural Networks.
Member of the EEC ESPRIT III project: Environmental Monitoring System. Improved an existing Artificial Neural Network model with a new dynamic architecture.
SEPT 1997 - JUNE 2000
Grenoble Management School / Grenoble - FR
Diploma of Advanced Research Training in Business Innovation, Technology and Change Management.
SEPT 1991 - SEPT 1992
Caen University / Caen - FR
Master of Sciences - Artificial Intelligence and Algorithmics
SEPT 1984 - DEC 1990
ESIEA / Paris - FR
Honours degree in Informatics-Electronics-Automatics (Master in Engineering)
Paul Eckman Group
Facial Micro Expressions Training
Paul Eckman Group
Facial Subtle Expressions Training
Certified NeuroMarketing and NeuroMap(R) Instructor
MAUD FEE - Consultant
"Forget everything you know or think you know about your listening skills, attention to another or relationship (professional and personal).
The meeting with Thomas ... , following one of his publications, marked my approach to listen, and literally embrace the issues of other speakers."
LANA GLAZMAN - Estée Lauder
"I highly recommend Thomas Trautmann. His approach is strategic and innovative.
It helps open new avenues of thought behind communication and advertsing.
Thomas is extremely charismatic and action oriented. I truly appreciate his acument, flexibillity, enthousiasm and professionalism."
CAROLE HAYEK - Magna
"I was lucky to attend Attention-London conference by emarketer to meet one of the best featured speakers Dr Thomas Trautmann. Through his awesome presentation, and his charismatic presence on stage, Thomas perfectly connected with the audience, captured their attention and convinced them to apply this scientifically proven approach in sales and marketing "Neuromarketing."
ANDY VENTRIS - Reed Exhibitions
"I recently had the pleasure of working with Thomas. He was the keynote speaker at a large scale event that I was producing. I found Thomas to be professional throughout. His knowledge on the topics which he was speaking about was vast and his passion for the subject matter was infectious. The feedback from the audience was extremely positive and I would certainly recommend Thomas in this capacity."
Would you like to share your thoughts and challenges with me feel free to contact me.
+33 7 82 42 68 58